PDG Summit Gear is an American Corporation that designs, engineers and manufacturers the world's first and only “electrically” heated sleeping bag systems.
The Calor 1.0 is a light-weight, electrically heated packable synthetic insulated sleeping bag, with a 70D Ripstop DWR Nylon outer fabric, designed for light-weight, year-round use.
Featuring are tough and durable “electrically” heated sleeping bag system. We believe this redefines the game in the outdoor activity and sporting industry.
Electrically Heated Synthetic Sleeping Bag Kit
The Calor 1.0 is a electrically heated (washable) lightweight, synthetic microfiber insulated sleeping bag with a 70D ripstop DWR Nylon outer fabric, designed as a highly packable option for year round use.
Our Calor 1.0 provides the highest levels of warmth (maximum temperature rating 137°F in a -20°F environment) without compromising weight or pack-ability.
Designed in an envelope shape with tough and durable 70D ripstop DWR outer fabric (interior fabric is 70D ripstop DWR outer fabric), as well as technical features including anti-snag webbing tape, hang loops and ¾ length YKK® 5 coil main zipper, the Calor 1.0 is ideal for year-round, outdoor use, providing a superior heating technology while minimizing weight and packability.
- Capacity: 1
- Shape: Envelope
- Length: 76 inches long
- Girth: 64 inches
- Weight: 4.2 lbs.
- Heat Settings: Low, Medium and High
- Maximum temperature setting: 137°F
- Up to 12 hours heating time
- Synthetic bag weight: 4.2 lbs.
- Sleeping bag temperature rating without battery: -0°F
- Temperature rating with battery engaged: -20°F extreme weather conditions controlled interior temperature 137°F
- Heating elements: Multiple
- 70D ripstop nylon with DWR endurance interior and outer fabric
- Internal battery pocket
- ¾ length YKK 5 coil reversible main zipper w/zipper pulls
- Compression stuff sack